Thursday, April 28, 2011

Class mascot


With all due respect to Clyde, I'm taking nominations for a class mascot.

Submit your nomination as a comment to this post. Include the common and scientific name, a photo, and explain why you think this species should be our class mascot. (Nominations must be for an amphibian or reptile, no matter how much fun your classmates may have been on field trips!)

All nominations will be considered for extra credit. After grades are turned in I will announce the winning mascot here. The nominator(s) will also be recognized, for bragging rights.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Herpetology Class said...

I didn't submit my nomination as a comment in this post, because we cannot upload pictures in a comment. Instead, I created a new post. Hope you don't mind. (Logan Bryan, SC)