Friday, May 3, 2013


We were out doing research one day and we were walking down one of the streams leading to the Guadalupe River and I saw this little cricket frog (Acris gryllus) and I caught him and then make a joke that he was my friend because he wasn't jumping out of my hand. Then when I tried to let him go he came swimming back to me so I picked him up one more time. While Dr. Distel was talking he notice the frog was in my hand and told me to to let the frog go and I told him I would have but it came bac to me. Soon after the frog turns around and jumps on me, scaring me a bit. I had no idea where it went I was just tod to hold still. The picture above is the result of my story :), once I looked down I took him off and said my farewell and we moved on. MY LITTLE BUDDY. ---- Schreiner University

No comments: